Individually tailored to your skills, you will take on challenging and varied tasks in our development department. We are looking for experienced employees as well as newcomers who want to get started with enthusiasm and support from our experienced developers.
Depending on your experience, strengths, and personal preference you will work on our CI/CD infrastructure, our internal toolchain or excelling our processes and developer experience.
- ⌨️ C# .NET, PowerShell, Groovy, MSBuild 👷 Jenkins 🔄Git/Subversion ☁️ Microsoft Azure
Design, develop and maintain processes and tools that support our software development life cycle.
Be involved in shaping our overall tooling and infrastructure landscape.
Develop concepts and solutions for process automation and deployment pipelines.
Monitor service availability and application logs on production environments.
Improve the developer experience of our software engineering teams.
Write technical documentation to ensure clear understanding and facilitate future development.
Collaborate with an international team of engineers, product managers and other colleagues.
Bring good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Bring curiosity, passion for technology and the urge to continuously improve your skills.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming or scripting languages
- Experience with CI/CD and VCS tools
Strong understanding of the overall SDLC and the involved processes
Proficiency in the English language
- An experienced, motivated, and international team of colleagues
- An attractive and modern workplace with state-of-the-art hardware in the city centre of Dresden
- Flexible working hours through flexitime model and remote work option
- A secure and future-oriented job with the opportunity for further self-development
- Targeted Onboarding and mentoring programmes
- The chance to work temporarily in one of our international branches
- Corporate-Benefit-Program with exclusive discounts on popular online shops and brands
- Regular team activities and company-wide events
- Free drinks/fruits and subsidised lunch
- Work-in-Silence-Rooms for interference-free work
Please send your complete application documents to our HR team, stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date or your current period of notice as well as the JOB-ID 120-1 directly via our online application or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application!