Individually tailored to your skills, you will take on challenging and varied tasks in our application integration team. We are looking for experienced employees as well as newcomers who want to get started with enthusiasm and support from our experienced developers.
You will work on integrating our software with the IT landscape of our customers and optimize our application for their specific workflows and business requirements.
🔀 MapForce 📑SAP Crystal Reports 🗄️Oracle Database (SQL) ⚙️CarLo® Integration Middleware 🌐 Customizable Web and File APIs
- Design and develop web and file interfaces for our world-class logistics applications.
- Design and develop reports, statistics, dashboards, and other BI integrations.
Design and develop data transformations and API configurations.
- Support and improve existing application integrations and reports.
- Perform integration tests to ensure quality, performance, and maintainability.
- Write technical specifications and documentation to ensure clear understanding and facilitate future development.
- Collaborate with an international team of integration developers, software engineers, product managers and other colleagues.
Bring good communication skills and the ability to analyze and capture customer requirements.
- Bring good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Bring curiosity, passion for technology and the urge to continuously improve your skills.
Experience with webservices, API integration, XML and other EDI formats.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
Comprehensive and advanced understanding of IT concepts, systems, and practices.
Proficiency in the English or German language.
Bachelor’s degree in business informatics, economics a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with reporting and BI tools like SAP Crystal Reports or SSRS.
Experience with MapForce, Seeburger or Lobster.
Experience with Transport Management Systems and logistics.
- An experienced, motivated, and international team of colleagues
- Flexible working hours through flexitime model and remote work option
- A secure and future-oriented job with the opportunity for further self-development
- Targeted Onboarding and mentoring programmes
- "Work & Travel" - The chance to work temporarily in one of our international branches
- An attractive and modern workplace in an innovative company in the centre of Katowice
- Private medical care in the LUXMED complex variant
- Team events
- Attractive remuneration
- Subsidised lunch
- Fruits on Mondays
- Option of a car park subscription
Please send your complete application documents to our HR team, stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date or your current period of notice as well as the JOB-ID 888-3 directly via our online application or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application!