Individually tailored to your skills, you will take on challenging and varied tasks in our development department. We are looking for experienced employees as well as newcomers who want to get started with enthusiasm and support from our experienced developers.
Depending on your experience, strengths, and personal preference you will work on desktop, mobile or web/cloud applications.
- ⚙️C# .NET 🖥️WinForms/DevExpress📱Xamarin/MAUI 🌐ASP.NET Core/Blazor🗄️Oracle Database/Azure SQL/Cosmos DB ☁️ Microsoft Azure
Design, develop and maintain our world-class logistics applications.
Be involved in shaping our system architecture and application framework.
Implement unit and integration tests to ensure quality, performance, and maintainability.
Write technical specifications and documentation to ensure clear understanding and facilitate future development.
Collaborate with an international team of software engineers, product managers and other colleagues.
Bring good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Bring curiosity, passion for technology and the urge to continuously improve your skills.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with software development in one or more programming languages
- Experience with object-orientation, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
Proficiency in the English language
- An experienced, motivated, and international team of colleagues
- An attractive and modern workplace with state-of-the-art hardware in Soloplan City, Kempten
- Flexible working hours through flexitime model and remote work option
- A secure and future-oriented job with the opportunity for further self-development
- Targeted Onboarding and mentoring programmes
- The chance to work temporarily in one of our international branches
- Corporate-Benefit-Program with exclusive discounts on popular online shops and brands
- Regular team activities and company-wide events
- Modern roof terrace for after-work-time
- Free drinks/fruits and subsidised lunch at Soloplan City Resort
- Exclusive VIP access to the Soloplan BigBox
- Work-in-Silence-Rooms for interference-free work
Please send your complete application documents to our HR team, stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date or your current period of notice as well as the JOB-ID 119-1 directly via our online application or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application!