An exciting new opportunity has arisen in our JHB office for an experienced Integration & Reports Specialist, you will be responsible for the design and development of interfaces for XML, web services, and other EDI Formats, you will also generate and maintain database queries using SQL and Oracle, analyse, design and develop reports using SAP Crystal Reports and assist with the integration between programs using MapForce.
- Application Integration
- Support and improve existing integrations
Design and develop interfaces and integrations between existing products and with external parties
- The design and development of reports for customers and for internal use using SAP Crystal reports
- Generate and maintain database queries ( SQL & Oracle)
- Analytical skills
- Requires good time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Participation in an internship program while studying would be advantageous) or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant field
Must have knowledge/experience working with MapForce or Seeburger or Lobster. Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Experience in reporting using SAP Crystal Reports
- Experience in XML, Web services, and EDI formats
Knowledge in SQL & Oracle
Proficiency in the English language
Please send your detailed and completed application documents to our HR team stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date or your current period of notice as well as the JOB-ID 190-1
Your application should include an individual cover letter, your CV-preferably with a photo-and all relevant certificates (school, university, job references).
Thank you very much!