Individually tailored to your skills, you will take on challenging and varied tasks in our administration department.
- Welcoming and attending to visitors
- Taking phone calls and e-mail requests
- Establishing contacts by phone and email to acquire leads as well as new customers
- Identifying potential leads
- Scheduling meetings with leads and clients
- Supporting and cooperating with our Area Sales Managers
- Completed training in the field of business administration or sales
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Good/very good MS Office skills
- Good CRM experience
- Good English and essential Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills (spoken and written)
- Valid driver's license Code 8
- Enjoys customer contact and phone conversations
- Communicative, reliable and a team player
Please send your detailed and completed application documents to our HR-Team, stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date or your current period of notice as well as the JOB-ID 790-1
Your application should include an individual cover letter, your CV - preferably with a photo - and all relevant certificates (school, university, job references).
Thank you very much!