Individually tailored to your skills, you will take on challenging and varied tasks in our application integration team. We are looking for experienced employees as well as newcomers who want to get started with enthusiasm and support from our experienced developers.
You will work on creating and customizing reports for our software for the individual needs of our customers’ business and support their operations with dedicated statistics and KPIs.
📑SAP Crystal Reports ⚙️CarLo® Statistics and Reports Module🗄️Oracle Database (SQL)
- Design and develop reports for our world-class logistics applications.
Design and develop statistics and extract KPIs to support the customer’s business.
- Design and develop BI integrations with platforms like SSRS or Power BI.
- Support and improve existing reports.
- Perform tests to ensure a high report quality.
- Collaborate with an international team of integration developers, software engineers, reports specialists, product managers and other colleagues.
Bring good communication skills and the ability to analyze and capture customer requirements.
- Bring good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Bring curiosity, passion for technology and the urge to continuously improve your skills.
Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Comprehensive and advanced understanding of IT concepts, systems, and practices.
Proficiency in the English and German language.
Bachelor’s degree in business informatics, economics a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with reporting and BI tools like SAP Crystal Reports, SSRS or Power BI.
Experience with Transport Management Systems and logistics.
- An experienced, motivated, and international team of colleagues
- An attractive and modern workplace with state-of-the-art hardware in the city centre of Dresden
- Flexible working hours through flexitime model and remote work option
- A secure and future-oriented job with the opportunity for further self-development
- Targeted Onboarding and mentoring programmes
- The chance to work temporarily in one of our international branches
- Corporate-Benefit-Program with exclusive discounts on popular online shops and brands
- Regular team activities and company-wide events
- Free drinks/fruits and subsidised lunch
- Work-in-Silence-Rooms for interference-free work
Please send your complete application documents to our HR team, stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date or your current period of notice as well as the JOB-ID 888-9 directly via our online application or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application.